Sojern Gives Back at the Special Olympics Nebraska Summer Games.Read More
Our team loves to give back!
We encourage it by providing each employee 40 hours off a year to volunteer, and partner with organizations to offer them meaningful ways to contribute.
Sojern aims to promote sustainability in our communities at the global and local level across three areas of impact: Social, Environmental, and Economic.
- Building schools and/or infrastructure in communities
- Establishing self-sustenance: education and work
- Safer Travel
- Encouraging eco-friendly travel/travel awareness
- Water and resource preservation
- Recycling/Zero Waste
- Resources for sustaining communities
- Developing expertise and education
- Work/career resources for impoverished communities
Tricia Prososki, Associate Account Manager & Omaha SGB Regional Director
"Of all the passions to have, giving back to the community that raised me is one of my biggest. I love getting out and volunteering, as well as getting others to join in. Being an SGB board member has allowed me to become deeply involved, both with my co workers and the community. I love finding new organizations and being creative in ways we can give back!"
In the last half of 2015, our Sojernistas went above and beyond with our Sojern Gives Back programs.Read More
Our “Going Green in ‘15” initiative is well underway, and we’ve made small changes in our offices that have a big impact.