Our “Going Green in ‘15” initiative is well underway, and we’ve made small changes in our offices that have a big impact.
Our team loves to give back!
We encourage it by providing each employee 40 hours off a year to volunteer, and partner with organizations to offer them meaningful ways to contribute.
Sojern aims to promote sustainability in our communities at the global and local level across three areas of impact: Social, Environmental, and Economic.
- Building schools and/or infrastructure in communities
- Establishing self-sustenance: education and work
- Safer Travel
- Encouraging eco-friendly travel/travel awareness
- Water and resource preservation
- Recycling/Zero Waste
- Resources for sustaining communities
- Developing expertise and education
- Work/career resources for impoverished communities
Myla Tutt, Marketing Manager & SGB Chairman
“SGB has provided me with great support and resources to contribute meaningfully to causes I love. And it’s always an added bonus to get out of the office and bond with my team!”
Our global offices united around a common goal this holiday season: To donate one gift for every Sojernista. I’m proud to work with a team that not only met this goal, but surpassed it!Read More
Staying involved with the community has been an integral part of Sojern’s culture since our inception, and we’re always looking for ways to encourage our team to give back. We were proud to work with amazing charities from across the globe that focus on educating children in under-resourced communities.Read More