Sojern aims to promote sustainability in our communities at the global and local level across three areas of impact: Social, Environmental, and Economic.
- Encouraging eco-friendly travel/travel awareness
- Water and resource preservation
- Recycling/Zero Waste
- Resources for sustaining communities
- Developing expertise and education
- Work/career resources for impoverished communities
Sojern announces 2014 partnership with READ Global, an organization that empowers local communities and alleviates global poverty.
SF team volunteered with the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy by working on projects to preserve and sustain the protected areas of the Presidio.
Omaha office adopted 7 families and donated gifts to Salvation Army's "Toyland."
"SGB has provided me with great support and resources to contribute meaningfully to causes I love. And it's always an added bonus to get out of the office and bond with my team!"